Friday, April 12, 2013

My Personal Elder in Heaven's Gate...Husband and Handyman...

We walk through Ponchatoula every day and see things we would like to change.

Change for not merely our own self satisfaction...
But rather that you and all who visit Ponchatoula can enjoy a safer walk...

A safer journey through our home city and maybe yours too...
And for those of you who have never been here...

When you arrive may it be even a bit more enjoyable...
Safer because...
Like on one day in March...March 15, 2013 to be exact.

We walked to our Post Office and photographed this leaning telephone pole that has a transformer on it they we did not want to fall & explode!
We did not want to see the Post Office or the families living nearby to be without electricity.

So we stopped off at City Hall to show the photo that they could call the men responsible to make it straight & tall...why wait for the blackout to take place when within a few minutes they can stand, straighten and fasten and prevent possible disaster???

Well as we left City Hall I left my sunglasses on the counter, but it did not take but a few bright Sonshiney Smiling moments for the sheer brightness unshaded for me to notice & miss my shades you see me wearing in this picture
earlier the same day for we believe in patronizing local businesses.
Odd how when we turned around & returned to the City Hall where I know I took off my sunglasses to be able to see the photographs on my camera...the room there at the window is not brightly lit.

Where as when I took the photograph of the leaning pole the brightness of the sun I could not have looked into without may shades on....
But when I returned and asked for them...they were no longer there...

Strange so strange that there would exist anyone dishonest in a town or city as quaint & simple as this.
The fact is that regardless who falsely claimed them as their own...

Their lives must really be dull, shallow, empty and boring...
For think about it.
If you read the city-Data on the City of Ponchatoula website you will see that the cost of living here certainly does not exceed even the average income here.
So there could exist not anyone who disparately needed my sunglasses that they had to be dishonest to be healthy...their eyes protected.
You can also see that in 2011 and I doubt seriously these statistics could possibly have changed...certainly not changed dramatically...
That females out number males in Ponchatoula...in the most recent census:
Males: 3,028
Females: 3,551
So no wonder why so many single women are filled with hate and jealousy that actually causes some to self-destruct.
I am not saying that they are suicidal, but rather their wicked jealous behavior makes them not attractive to any man who passes through....
So they become their own worse enemy with such strange behavior they push away from themselves that which they lack and most desire...
Meaningful friendships that they could have received.
They however would do better to travel a bit to a nearby town or city to meet & greet an unattached fellow...
For if any woman could snare another's husband to herself...what makes her think he would suddenly become faithful to her?

I consider it actually both commical & sad that anyone regardless who they are actually received some kind of satisfaction or self-gratification by declaring ownership of my sunglasses.

For how can anyone find joy wearing anything they acquire through dishonest means.
When the sons of darkness ride through the darkness of night doing their wicked deeds so as not to be seen...
They are always by day watching over their shoulder watching so as to not be caught!
And who wears sunglasses in the night but in the day?
How can they therefore wear them by day and enjoy HIS Bright Sonshine without fear being...  I Spyed or caught?  Or just be embarrassed for I do not believe there exists a Ponchatoula resident who has never seen me wearing them for months & months.

So I am, certain this person never wears them but keeps them on her or his shelf.

Each time they look at them do they feel guilty or smucky proud?
What a shallow dismal life they lead...  So please join your heart with mine & pray for this unknown soul who may never have in their life time HIS peace which surpasses all understanding.

Me, I am determined not to let it make me blue...but wear not only blue instead...
But very Strawberrying bonnet & belt...make something new to replace what was...and joy is never lost or stolen...but chosen to be found in other things....but most of all remains within every heart that sings!
Amen Amen Amen and Alleluia!  
William & I met up with Heather, Strawberry Queen 2013....at the Antique Trade Days...we didn't have to wait till Strawberry Fest to enjoy Straberrying.... There are always plenty reasons and ways to smile & laugh regardless ones circumstances!

No comments:

Post a Comment